<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Friday, April 25, 2003
Busy day at work today! I still have about 6 major projects going on and all due at the same time (NOW!!!!!). Plus I got "volunteered" to participate in a video shoot for a training video for the FTS Program. I'm not an actor, at all, and these things get used for years. So 5 years from now, new employees will see my pitiful performance. Oh, well, the media guys are a lot of fun, and it was a good time overall. I don't know how it will turn out, and I always hate to watch myself in these videos. But it's over, at least. Now I'm back to fighting with two particularly fussy databases that are acting up. Good times, good times . . .
4/25/2003 03:18:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink