<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Sunday, April 20, 2003
Did I say a "little more chocolate"? She got a lot more chocolate! It was so sweet, though. She told me in the car a couple of times that Dalton and Kaylynn were going to hunt Easter eggs, and she was going to help. She sure did! Since she is a bit older, she found a lot more eggs than they did. For the first 10 minutes or so, she'd find an egg, then go chase down one of the babies and put it in their basket. We kept telling her that the eggs she found were hers, but she would say, "No, this one is Kaylynn's!" Once their baskets were both full to overflowing, she finally started hunting her own Easter eggs. It was the sweetest thing ever . . . She's been so loving and cuddly today. When she woke up from nap, Mark was talking to his mom on the phone, and absent-mindedly stroking Lauren's hair. She gave a big sigh, looked at me, and said (just so sincerely) "I love him". Between laughs, I told her that Daddy loves her too. She got a startled look on her face, and said, "But Mommy, I love you too!", as if I would feel left out. I swear, I love that child more than air.
4/20/2003 07:44:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink