<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Sunday, April 20, 2003
We didn't go out last night after all, because Mark started feeling worse. We're going to go out on Wednesday, on my birthday. Mark is sending me to spa for the day, so I should be very relaxed! Lauren and I just got back from lunch with my folks, my brother and sister-in-law, and their two kids. Great fun, and Lauren was an angel. She ate a bunch of salad (hers and half of mine), as well as a little turkey, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, and she tried asparagus, which freaked everyone out. She's weird, she loves salad, vegetables, and fruit. She's not crazy about meat or potatoes. I just say she takes after her mommy. She's down for nap now. When she wakes up, we're going over to Mom and Dad's for an Easter egg hunt. She already has enough chocolate to last her weeks, but what's a little more?
4/20/2003 01:29:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink