<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Tuesday, December 02, 2003
I ran across this while being amused by Disgruntled Housewife and it sums up my recent feelings pretty well, in a fairly smart ass kind of way . . . (imagine - that appealing to me????) "I'm one of those people who bitches a lot but always Pollyannas her way through life when it's crunch time, so when I do get the honest-to-goodness blues, it's pretty crushing." Don't you think that's suited me for the last couple of months? Maybe I'll pull out of it soon. But lately it's still been more than I can take to talk on the phone, or even check my e-mail or voice mail. I probably have 25 voice mails from Pat alone. (Sorry, Pat!) It's like all I can possibly manage is home and work. I'm hanging on by my fingernails, but I'm managing those two areas. Home is, of course, far better than work. But Mark's getting concerned about me, I can tell. He's always hovering around me, asking if I'm ok, if I want to talk, if I want a soda. I love him dearly, but he drives me nuts when he hovers. He also drives me nuts by volunteering our new house (that I haven't even painted yet, except for the dining room) for his office Christmas party. In a couple of weeks. EEEEEEK.
12/02/2003 10:08:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink