<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Monday, December 29, 2003
Well, I got Lauren's room painted, but it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I'll try to fix it tomorrow. Since this house is new, the walls just soaked up all the glaze (despite the two coats of paint already on the walls). That would have been ok with a regular paint, but I was doing a stippled finish in a grassy green color, and it ended up fairly streaky. I think I can fix it with a very diluted whitewash of the base color on the darker spots. Faux finishing isn't supposed to be perfect, is it now? If I can't correct it to my satisfaction, oh, well, it's only paint. I'll repaint the room with AquaBond and start over with that fresh basecoat. Lauren likes it, anyway. Oh, and comments seem to have repaired themselves. I guess Enetation was having a moment earlier today.
12/29/2003 09:46:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink