<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Dammit, I hate being sick. I feel like crap today with a head cold. I felt awful this morning, then better, now worse again. I am definitely a grumpy patient. I don't like taking medicine, and I get whiny. Poor Mark - he'll have to hold down the fort tonight and take care of me too. Oh well, he gets the joy of my pleasant company most of the time. It's the least he can do, right? I have a problem with redoing the blog design. There are tons of linkware templates out there, but there are so many gorgeous ones, I don't know which to choose! I may put up a poll so that you can help me decide. I started with Blogger's templates, but where there used to be many, there are now few. And they are quite plain. So I'll have to fiddle a little bit more than I wanted to, but it will be fun. I like messing around with this stuff. When I'm feeling better, that is. At the moment, my head feels like it's going to explode, and if I sneeze one more time I'm going to scream. But that will only make my sore throat feel worse. Gaaaahhhhh! Quick, somebody tell me to stop whining.
1/27/2004 04:35:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink