<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Monday, January 19, 2004
Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday's jaunt to the aquarium. We had a great time! The pictures didn't turn out great, but it's hard in a dark environment with so much glass. I tried to clean them up a little, and I'm not sure if I made them better or worse! I'm including the first one of the clown fish, because Lauren was just sure that was Nemo. She ran right up to the aquarium, all excited. Plus I think the picture is pretty neat, except for the slight glare from the flash on the glass below the fish. But the fish itself seems to just glow, which is pretty cool . . . Mark looks kind of evil in the second picture, and it's not much better of Lauren or me. Plus it's a little blurry, but I had to crop it some. This one was really dark, and lightening it up too much made it look even worse! Boy, that sounds like a lot of excuses, doesn't it??? And the turtle, because the turtle was just cool. Nemo????
The "real" Nemo

Family day

Turtles are cool . . .
1/19/2004 11:49:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink