<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Saturday, January 17, 2004
Well, I'm making much progress on my big project for work. I worked on it all afternoon yesterday, took a break to have dinner with the family, then worked on it until around 11:00. Started again this morning, and have now sent a beta version to the trainer. Quite frankly, I'm sick of looking at the damn thing. On the double plus side of the equation, Katie is going to sit for us tonight, and Mark and I are going out! Like real adults! Yippeeee!! And tomorrow, we're going to go up to the Newport Aquarium and meet the wonderful Carol Ann. I think Lauren will love the aquarium. We haven't been there since I was very pregnant with her, and I'm looking forward to it myself. We'll also explore Newport on the Levee a little, or as long as Lauren will cooperate. Should be a great day! Monday I'll get back to work on this stuff, assuming I have some feedback from the trainer at that point. I told her I'd be gone tomorrow but available on Monday. Yuck!
1/17/2004 02:36:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink