<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Thursday, February 26, 2004
I've gotten tired of Enetation for comments. It was being really buggy lately. So I switched to BlogBack. It seems to be working fine. On the downside, that means that all previous comments are gone. So hurry up and make some new comments . . . And let me know how it works for you. If I don't like the way BlogBack works, I'll probably switch to Comment This! One thing that I notice immediately with BlogBack is that the customization available is a bit harder to deal with. But I'll play with it for a while and see if the benefits outweigh that drawback. Basically, I was looking for free remote-hosted comment tools for blogs, and there are tons out there. These were just the first two that looked promising. We'll see how it goes. Your feedback would be appreciated. I've discovered that there are a few negatives to working at home. It's really hard to draw the line between work time and family life, and I used to be really good separating those two areas of my life. Now, I find myself working after Lauren goes to sleep - whenever that finally happens (don't get me started), skipping lunch, and working later than I normally would. I'm trying to change this. Also, I've gotten several little illness bugs that normally would mean I would stay home and rest, and would not go in to the office. However, working at home sort of trashes that. If I take a day off because I'm sick, I'd probably be sitting right here in front of my computer. Since I'm working from home now, and there's no risk that I'll share my cooties with co-workers, I have tended to keep right on working when I'm sick. That doesn't work out so well. I'm not resting and I'm not getting better fast enough. We all know how patient I am. Or not. So today, in honor of this nasty upper respiratory sinus thingy, I'm not working. I'm actually taking a sick day. Go out and celebrate for me, wouldja? I don't really feel up to it.
2/26/2004 11:02:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink