<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Sunday, February 22, 2004
This would be a terrific way to show your support to the couples getting married in San Francisco. I'm going to send flowers tomorrow. Other cities are stating their willingness to marry same sex couples as well, someplace in New Mexico (I think that's shut down now), Minneapolis, Chicago, Salt Lake City for goodness' sake. I think the tide is turning. The world hasn't ended yet. My marriage hasn't collapsed. In fact, Mark and I were laughing about how ridiculous it is that this even has to be fought about. I don't understand why anyone would be opposed to gay marriage. I really don't. I haven't heard any cogent reasons for opposing civil rights for GLBT folks. Has anyone?
2/22/2004 10:20:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink