<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Finally, I got the streaming audio to work. It wasn't clear that they were using RealAudio (which I hate - it's a memory hog) and no other formats. Around 12:30, they put up a link to download RealAudio. Got it downloaded, and listening to Franken's show now. It's a little iffy because of all the traffic, a bit of a delay and not perfect quality, but it's working, dammit. I also got a newsreader set up, I picked NewsMonster, but I was having a bit of trouble formatting it - it was taking up half my screen and I couldn't seem to turn that off. So I'm switching to Bloglines. Once I get it set up the way I want it, it will make it easier for me to keep up with all the blogs and news feeds I try to follow.
3/31/2004 12:55:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink