<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Tuesday, March 30, 2004
I applied for an interesting sounding job yesterday. It would almost definitely be a pay cut, but it's an Executive Director, in the field of human services, to be located in or around Frankfort, and it's only 20 hours a week. That would give me more time with Lauren, especially if she goes to a different preschool - those are only half-day programs, usually. A lot of the job description sounds right up my alley, too, except for the fundraising and grantwriting bit. However, my dear brother has been a grantwriter, and is now Director of Sponsored Programs at EKU, helping faculty obtain grants. I'm sure he'd give me some pointers. Let's look at the rest of the skills required, shall we? I hope I can get an interview. I saw this job description a couple of months ago, but I didn't apply for it at the time. Times have changed, what with the funding issues in my current employment. I'll give it a shot. Plus, I can only presume that they didn't get an applicant pool that thrilled them, since they're re-advertising it. Maybe I will thrill them. The more I think about it, the more interested I am. I really hope I can get an interview. Ye gods, it's been years since I interviewed! Wish me luck . . .
3/30/2004 10:56:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink