<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Monday, March 01, 2004
I feel so proud of myself. I've been installing undercabinet lighting in our kitchen. I've put three lights under each cabinet on either side of the stove. We're going to buy some more for the other wall of cabinets, but boy does it look a lot brighter in there already. I hadn't realized how dark it was until we had some halogen to light it up. I'm particularly proud because I have no electrical skills at all. Carpentry I can do. Plumbing I can generally do. General fix-it I can do. (This is my third house, after all . . .) But electrical? Uh-uh. No way. I tried to put a dimmer in the dining room at our old house, and sure enough had to call the electrician to come fix what I screwed up. But this time I stripped the wires, installed the switches, wired the plugs, and it all actually works! Go me! Now I still need to put in a dimmer in our dining room here, and change out the fixture in the master bathroom. Maybe I'm on a roll? Might give that a shot tomorrow. Ummm, if I don't post for a few days, would someone call to see if I've electrocuted myself???
3/01/2004 03:09:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink