<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Well, on the plus side, I'm feeling a bit better about life. I appreciate the e-mails of support - I know I'm not alone in feeling this way, and that helps a lot. I'm also feeling pretty happy because Lauren and I had a lot of fun yesterday. Her pre-school went to see Beauty and the Beast at UK's Singletary Center, then to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. She behaved wonderfully, and we had a lot of fun, just laughing together. I needed that. Ha, and she has her 4th boyfriend. It was Gage, then Chris for a long time. Then Devon, lately. But yesterday, we spent most of the day with Aaron and his dad. So now she says Aaron is her boyfriend. The hussy!!! I was teasing her about it, and she was laughing. Devon doesn't know yet, poor little guy. On the downside, I think she has a UTI, so we're heading to the doctor this afternoon. I hope she'll pee in a cup. And take the medicine - she doesn't usually like taking medicine. I was talking to her about it this morning, and she kept saying "But Mommy, I'm not sick. I don't have a cough. I don't have a froggy in my throat." She thinks sick means a cold. Try to explain a UTI to a 3 year old, I dare ya. More downside - I popped my knee again last night. The arthritis in my left knee is a bitch. I spent the rest of the evening with my knee elevated, with a heating pad on it. It feels a little bit better today, as long as I keep my leg straight. Mark was calling me "peg-leg" this morning. And to think I married him in part for his sense of humor. I didn't think it was that funny. Maybe he's losing his touch . . . I think that arthritis is starting in my left hand as well, which does not mean good things. I mean, I live on a computer for work. If I can't type, that ain't good.
3/23/2004 09:07:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink