<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Friday, April 16, 2004
It's been a long time since I went to the circus, but it was FUN!!! Lauren had a great time, and even got to ride an elephant during the intermission. She had a blast. Tonight, we went up to Lexington, out to dinner with my folks and Scott & Julie and their kids to celebrate my birthday early, then to the park to let the kids run around. After that, to Graeter's for ice cream, which I really miss living in the boondocks. Graeter's, that is. There is ice cream here. We even ran into LL in the parking lot. Hi, Lori-Lyn!!!! I have decided that children are slightly dangerous, though. A couple of days ago, Lauren and I were playing and she was sitting on my lap. She suddenly lunged upward, cracking her head on my right cheekbone. It is quite sore and a bit swollen, and I'm about 85% certain that it's broken. That kind of sucks. But I don't know what could be done about that anyway, so I'm just taking Advil. Poor little me . . .
4/16/2004 10:45:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink