<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Wednesday, April 14, 2004
My husband is so nice to me. I'm taking off all of next week, because of Dad's surgery on Wednesday and the fact that I'll lose time if I don't take some vacation days by June. Mark asked me what I'm planning to do on Monday, and I said I was going to paint Lauren's bathroom. He said "No, you're not. You'll be at Posh at 9:00 for the Princess Package. That should take about 5 or 6 hours, then you can shop, and I'll drive up to meet you. We'll have dinner at Furlong's, and Mom will pick up Lauren from school, bring her here, feed her, and put her to bed. Happy anniversary and happy birthday." Just like in that commercial: I love this man, I love this man, I love him, I love him, I love him. Our 7th anniversary is Monday, Dad's surgery is Wednesday, and my 35th birthday is Friday. With all the stress in the last several months and my nervousness about Dad's surgery, I could sure use a day of pampering. If I were rich, I'd do this every day. The Princess includes massage, facial, lunch, manicure, pedicure, make up, and hair styling. Woo hoo!!!!
4/14/2004 09:19:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink