<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Friday, June 18, 2004
What a terrific idea to provide soldiers who are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan Gmail (with 1 GIG of free storage space, which is more than enough for pictures, movies, and sound files). What a great way for them to keep in touch with family back home, and actually see the faces and hear the voices of their loved ones. I don't have Gmail myself, but I will happily spread the word about this project. If you have Gmail, or if you know anyone who might, feel free to pass this info on to them. Post it on your blog, send an e-mail to your friends and family, particularly any geeks you know. 'Cause I know that many of you haven't ever heard of Gmail, but trust me, computer geeks will know about it.
6/18/2004 08:27:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink