<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Friday, July 02, 2004
Busy busy busy. No time to post lately. My child was up past 11:00 last night! She went to bed around 8:30 or 8:45, but was in her room talking and singing to herself. I was watching The Daily Show when I finally heard quiet, and poor baby was tired this morning. She was pretty good about it, though. She came out once to use the bathroom, once she wanted to pet one of the cats, and once she asked me for a drink of water. But she was generally playing quietly by herself for a few hours until she went to sleep (finally). I talked with one of L's teachers this afternoon about the conflict she'd had with the kid in her class. She said that they were terribly upset by that, as was the boy's father. They've since stopped praying with the kids before meals and snack. It's a damned shame it took a 3 year old being made fun of by a peer to the point of tears, but she's ok now. You'd think they'd have mentioned that they'd seen the light (heh) to us since we were the ones fussing about it, but no. I don't care - I'm just glad they stopped. It's better for all the kids, and doesn't set up problems unnecessarily. We're still going to move her to the private school, though. TGIF, and I'm especially happy that it's a long weekend! Shame it's going to rain the whole time, but them's the breaks. Maybe I'll find time to post this weekend, but don't count on it.
7/02/2004 04:20:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink