<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

The more things change . . .

Monday, July 12, 2004
Expect some design changes over the next few days. I'm going to test out several different templates, as I have time. There are so many cool templates out there. I found several at Blogskins.com, although a lot of those seem geared to teenagers or something. A quick Google for Blogspot templates came up with numerous hits, fun to explore. I may change the look every so often, just to keep you on your toes. First one (and it's really a fun one, I think!) should be up later today, assuming that work stuff doesn't keep me too busy. Since I worked literally all day long on Saturday, I don't feel bad about skipping work for a few hours today. I had a project that was due first thing this morning - it was a huge survey to create. In order to complete it, I needed the questions, which were supposed to be to me Friday morning. When did they arrive in my inbox? 4:24 pm on Friday. So, I spent all day Saturday getting it done so that I could enjoy Sunday with my girl. And we did have fun - we went to the lake Sunday morning. My bro and sis-in-law came down with their 2 kiddos, and Mom and Dad were there, of course. We all swam in the pool, took a boat ride, and all the kids swam in the lake. That was Lauren's first time in the lake, and she loved it. She woke up talking about it this morning! Mark took a few pictures with my phone, so if they turned out at all, I'll try to post one later this morning. I'll have to transfer them from my phone to my computer first, and I'll try to clean them up a little bit. It was too much fun, and the kids were all exhausted by the end of the day. That's just a parental trick to get them to sleep, really. It didn't work for Lauren - she had a nightmare last night, and it took me a while to calm her back down. Poor baby . . .
7/12/2004 08:27:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink