<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Beeyootiful

Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Here's a lovely takedown of the whores at Fox, the New York Post, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Times. Found this on TAPPED. It's enjoyable reading, even though I'm sick to death of the Swift Boat Liars. I like to see the media bias pointed out. I mean, obviously, I'm a liberal, but most of my news sources (with the obvious exception of newspapers and most TV) are open about their biases. I hate it when nutjobs like those at Fox try to act like they're sane. Fair and Balanced - yeah right. Work is busy today; I launched a new project this am, and am still working out the kinks. Don't expect much from me today. Ooh, but do go read this. Brilliant move by Kerry.

8/25/2004 11:42:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink