<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Busy week!

Friday, September 03, 2004
It has been a busy week so far. My cousin Julie is in town with her two kids, so we've gotten together a couple of times. They've had a blast. Mark even kept all three of them last night for a couple of hours so that Julie and I could go out to dinner. He's a hero. Lauren's been so cute. She's been saying: "You know that boy, Trey? Did you know that he's my cousin?" Heh. Trey is 4, and Kelsey is 2, and they're both cute as the dickens. Kelsey is exactly like her mother as a kid, help us all! Between visiting, working, and keeping up with politics (my short version: Zell Miller is batshit crazy, it didn't take long for the republicans to heave him over the side once things turned ugly, and the RNC was not successful overall), I haven't had much time to post other than just links here and there. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I will try to do better. But not likely this holiday weekend. On Saturday, I have a hot date with my dear husband. We're going to The Melting Pot in Louisville. I went to the one in Cinci with Carol last weekend. Yes, I'm going again. It was that good. Go if there's one near you. It's an expensive proposition, and a slow meal, but oh so good.

9/03/2004 01:12:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink