<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

I'm tired

Saturday, September 11, 2004
I'm tired of feeling political. It's been a good weekend so far. We took our girl to an apple festival today, and had a blast. I don't feel like posting anything political, so here's a recipe for you:
ENCHILIDAS 1 8-oz. Philadelphia cream cheese (the soft kind) l can chopped green chiles (Blend these two together) Add to this mixture chicken pieces, cooked beef, or black beans. (I've been using Tyson pre-cooked roasted chicken bits.) Spoon mixture into flour tortilla shells and place in casserole with fold facing down. Spread a can of green enchilada sauce (Kroger's is as good as any) over the top, and cover with shredded cheese. I use cheddar, but any cheese should do. Bake in a 350° oven for 20 minutes. Serve with chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and sour cream.
I hope you like them.

9/11/2004 07:53:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink