<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Who knew?

Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Michael Moore doesn't actually seem to froth at the mouth. OK, I knew that, but many people don't. This article is exactly right. I was just saying the same thing to CA this weekend. I can respect republicans the way they used to be. Fiscal responsibility and all that, even as I disagreed with their party vehemently on social issues. But now that they've abandoned sensible management of our tax dollars, and seem intent on taking our society back to an unimaginable state, I don't see a lot to respect. Particularly for republicans who are somewhat sensible. How do they stand being in the same group as their leaders? I truly fail to understand why anyone would be a republican these days, or support Bush. I just don't get it.

9/01/2004 10:15:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink