<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

good things happening?

Monday, October 11, 2004
Another good news/bad news thing. I got a response from the resume I sent out last week. Turns out their deadline was the 1st, and I was well past it. However, they will hold my resume, and call me if they do not find the right person in the group of interviews they're doing this week. I'm not holding my breath, let's just say. But the good news. A while back, I got on the register for some state positions. Of course, the state has a hiring freeze, and only critical positions are being filled. Very few of them, at that. However, this afternoon, I got a voice mail from a lady with the state. She wants to set up an interview with me for a Systems Analyst position. I can do that, I speak and translate geek pretty well. As always, I'll keep you posted here.

10/11/2004 03:00:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink