<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Odd picture

Friday, October 22, 2004
OK, so here's the latest story about Bunning's seeming decline. The man is so out of touch it's scary. I especially love this quote:
"Let me explain something: I don't watch the national news, and I don't read the paper. I haven't done that for the last six weeks. I watch Fox News to get my information."
I love it. Finally, a republican admits that watching Fox isn't the same thing as watching real news!!! But here's my question. In the picture accompanying this story, why does that reporter (Greg Stotelmyer?) look so incredibly pissed? Seriously, he looks like he's about to punch someone. Maybe he's taking Bunning's utter rejection of the media really personally or something . . . Oh, and this link is making the rounds today. The writeup at Kos is especially effective. Here's the original (it's a pdf) if you're interested in reading the report.

10/22/2004 02:39:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink