<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Well, that was fun

Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Nice people in line. Waited 55 minutes in a snaking line winding through the place. It was very nice to see kindness from most people in line despite the wait. There were three elderly ladies sitting in chairs, 2 with oxygen lines. I heard 5 different people around me offer them their place in line (once we got close to the end), saying that they would go to the back and start over. That was heartening to see. If you haven't voted yet, take a bottle of water and a book or something. I kept busy with my phone, chatting with folks on the phone and in line, playing trivia games, and checking the news. I couldn't check most of my regular blogs, because they aren't WAP sites. I'm so addicted to the internet. Go vote!

11/02/2004 11:20:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink