<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

I can't think of a title for this post

Saturday, December 11, 2004
Have you been hearing the chitter-chatter about Michael Moore lately? Seems like he's getting some blame for Kerry's loss in the election, apparently because he's such a polarizing figure. I think it's ridiculous, myself, because he's no more divisive than, say, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, or Bill O'Reilly. And then there's the fact that I don't believe one word that comes out of any of their right wing wacko lying mouths. Considering Moore, I don't believe everything that was in Fahrenheit 911, but I believe most of it. It makes sense, and there haven't been any significant errors pointed out (that I'm aware of, at least). Anyway, I love Fafblog's take on this whole deal. Also, I hate that the LA Times requires registration, because this column is pretty darn good. Try Bugmenot. Download the extension if you run into registration-required stuff frequently. It's invaluable.

12/11/2004 08:07:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink