<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Light posting

Thursday, December 16, 2004
For the next few days, actually the next couple of weeks, I may not have a lot of time to post. We had a death in the family last night. It wasn't unexpected, and she had certainly had a long, happy, healthy life (healthy up until the last year or so). But still, it's sad that she's gone and there's things to do. Also, my kiddo gets out of school tomorrow at noon for the winter break, and doesn't go back until Jan. 4th. Thank goodness I was already off for much of that time anyway. One of the positives about my current employment is time off at the holidays. However, that does mean that I'll be entertaining a 4 year old for more than 2 weeks. With the husband working crazy hours on a big project, look for me to lose my everloving mind sometime around the end of next week, or the first part of the following week. That's my best bet, anyway. Feel free to use the comments to place your bets . . .

12/16/2004 07:46:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink