<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Fafblog! rocks

Friday, January 28, 2005
Soooooo very funny.
Social Security: it is in a crisis! But how bad is the crisis, and how can it be solved? Here at the Fafblog Research Institute we've compiled a handy FAQ to tell you what's what. Q: I’m following you so far, but what if privatization… A: It’s not privatization it is private accounts. Q: Alright then, what if these private accounts… A: They are not private accounts they are personal accounts. Q: Okay, if these personal accounts… A: They are not personal accounts, they are privamatupilous splendiferacy. Q: I forgot what I was talking about. A: Oh good! Have a lollipop with your splendiferacy.
There's more . . . Oh, and I haven't had much time or inclination lately to post more than links or items I think you may find amusing. Not much original thought from me lately. Sorry 'bout that. I think it's outrage overload. I don't even know where to begin.

1/28/2005 08:18:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink