<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Go and see

Monday, January 24, 2005
The 2005 Bloggies are open for voting. I have done my civic duty, once again. May the results be more acceptable this time! Anyway, the main thing I like about the Bloggies is that there are so many new places that I can check out. I'd encourage you to do the same. I think the 03 or 04 Bloggies first introduced me to Tequila Mockingbird, and that's absolutely one of the most side-splittingly hilarious, poignant, and best written sites I've ever seen. I never miss any of her posts, thanks to Bloglines. Gotta love RSS feeds . . . This Fish Needs a Bicycle is great too. So many of my regular reads are on this list, and now I have lots of new ones to check out.

1/24/2005 03:48:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink