<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Yay!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005
It's not broken, I'm just a wimp. Nah, not really. The doc said that injuries like this can linger for several weeks before they are fully healed. I was a little concerned because I usually heal pretty quickly and have a high tolerance for pain (witness the ruptured appendix in high school because it was "just a stomachache"). Ummm, oopsie. So I'm glad I went in, because a real injury is ruled out. On the downside, he took a look at my knee and it's getting worse. He was talking about physical therapy twice a week, but relented when I promised to do the exercises he gave me daily. Here's hoping I remember to do them. Geez, it's like 200 reps a day. Yuck. Oh well, it could happen.

1/11/2005 03:39:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink