<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Dis, dat, and de other

Sunday, February 20, 2005
I'm up early again. I'm having a hard time sleeping lately. I'm tending to wake up around 5 or 6, and not able to go back to sleep. This sucks, by the way. I've been up this morning since about 5:30. It does give me some time to catch up on my daily blog reading, though, since the family is all still asleep. Are you following this Jeff Gannon/James Guckert fiasco? Go check out Americablog for most of the details. It's getting amusing. Also, Digby has a must-read about a recent post by Riverbend. So very sad. Oh, yeah, and how flipping bizarre is this story? I swear that picture looks photoshopped. I hope the little girl is ok.

2/20/2005 07:18:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink