<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Fair warning

Tuesday, February 08, 2005
This post may not make a lot of sense. Don't worry about that, just ignore it if you like. I'm so very sad. Family stuff. Something happened which has hurt me deeply, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. The person responsible for it is gone, so there will be no "closure" - and I hate that word, never use it. I'll never know why. I just don't know what to do with all the hurt and anger. It just hits me every once in a while, and I'll start crying. Or like this morning, it was the first thing I thought of and I woke up crying. Such utter rejection by someone who was much loved. It doesn't seem like that was a two way street. I want this feeling to go away. Now. Why are people so cruel?

2/08/2005 08:56:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink