<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Worth a look

Saturday, February 12, 2005
This post by Digby is interesting. I can't say I've seen this for myself, outside of reading these links, but then again, I avoid wingnuts and their blogs at all costs. I don't want to poison my life with their hate. I don't find it hard to believe though, and I'm not particularly paranoid. I have gotten a few indications of this via e-mail, though, mostly from people just looking to get a rise out of me. I do my level best to ignore them, and succeed at that most of the time. Why would anyone (who's ever even met me) think I might be interested in forwarded chain mails about Jane Fonda, liberals as traitors, or liberal media bias - (that last one makes me laugh)? It's a puzzle. And I especially love these lines from Digby's post:
These right wingers should probably watch their steps. Their glass houses are lying in very sharp shards right under their feet.
and
It's not enough that they own the entire political landscape. Apparently, their frustration that we refuse to agree with them is so strong that they are having some sort of emotional collapse. We must place ourselves avowedly with them. Well, people in hell want ice water, too. It's not going to happen.
2/12/2005 08:40:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink