<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

I can name that bird in three cheeps

Thursday, April 14, 2005
Hmmm. So our cleaning lady was here today, and I was telling her how fascinated the kid is with the pigeon babies. She said that they were doves, not pigeons. I don't know what they are, but they are so ugly they're cute. I have seen two birds who seem to take turns caring for the babies, which seems more dove-like than pigeon-like. Don't doves mate more or less permanently? I think so, it's a vague recollection from who-knows-where. I, however, am no expert on avian behavior and characteristics, so take that with a gallon or so of salt. Let's go to Google. Pigeon: Dove: Hmmmmmmm. I think I may vote dove.

4/14/2005 10:49:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink