<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

I know what it is, I know what it is!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Let's just say, I need to go through all of the kiddo's old things and get rid of a bunch of stuff. No pink needed here! No girly parts in sight! This early, it's not 100% sure, but I don't think that either the ultrasound tech or the doctor would have said if they weren't fairly sure. I overheard the nurses talking to another patient, and they said they'd never known the tech to be wrong. The doc seemed pretty sure as well. As he said, "You've either got a boy, or a girl with a tallywhacker." You'd have to know the doc - he's pretty funny in a dry way. In all seriousness, we didn't care either way. We'd have been happy with either a girl or a boy. I just wanted to know, and I feel so lucky that we could find out this early! I absolutely hate surprises . . .

4/26/2005 03:17:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink