<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

I'm with her

Friday, April 01, 2005
I agree with LL, unsurprisingly. There's a reason we've maintained a loose but true friendship for nearly 30 years. I don't care about the cake issue so much since I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but April Fool's isn't my kind of holiday either. For one thing, it's not a work holiday. For another, I hatehatehate surprises and tricks. I have pulled one or two practical jokes over the years, but I can't pull them off most of the time. And I do not like being tricked. More than anything else, I hate having to worry that everything anyone says or does today may be a trick. I don't want to have to worry that much about general conversation or information, ya know? In short, it was more amusing when I was in elementary school. Then I got over it and grew up. I'd worry some about any adult who took April Fool's Day seriously. Edited to add: But then again, I'm kind of a judgmental bitch sometimes. So don't take it personally if you like this holiday.

4/01/2005 11:39:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink