<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

It's getting warmer

Monday, April 04, 2005
Not to be crass, but . . . well, I will anyway. I'm sorry that the Pope has died, I know it's a tragedy to a whole lot of people. I'm not one of them, but I can respect their feelings, for the most part. But really. Bodies lying in state? Ewwwwwwwwwww. Pictures are inescapable on any news service online, and I don't want to see a dead body every time I try to check out what's going on in the world. Be assured, nothing is happening outside of the Pope's death. I wonder what, exactly, is slipping under the radar??? First it was all-Schiavo, now it's all-Pope. And how many times are they going to move that body? Jeez, he's traveled more in death than in life, and that's saying something. I am so going to hell.

4/04/2005 12:29:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink