<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Yummy

Monday, April 04, 2005
I've been busy this morning, working and collecting recipes to send to LL. Her neighborhood association is creating a cookbook, and she asked for recipes from a few friends. Since I like to cook and make up recipes, I sent nine. The downside? Now I'm hungry, and I'm in the mood to cook. But I have to work instead. And when the time comes to actually cook dinner tonight, chances are I'll be uninspired and in a rush to get supper on the table in a hurry. Although the banana clafouti recipe that I sent now sounds exceptionally good to me, as does the broccoli salad. Want the recipes? E-mail me or post a reply. Or better yet, just wait a while and buy the cookbook. I'm sure I'll post something when it's done and on sale.

4/04/2005 12:16:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink