<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

A general update

Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Pregnancy sucks sometimes. It'll be worth it, though. Shannon asked in comments below how I was feeling, so I thought I'd overshare, as usual. Morning sickness finally went away, and I expected to have more energy in the 2nd trimester. Not so far! Still waiting on that. I had some dizziness all day today, so I'm curious what that's about. It's quite annoying. I didn't eat much yesterday - still not terribly hungry - so maybe it was my blood sugar again. I tried to eat every couple of hours today, but it's hard to find something that sounds good. On the plus side, it gave me a perfectly good reason not to drive to Richmond today. Don't think I'll be driving 2 hours in the car when I'm dizzy. Nope, nope, nope! Round ligament pain also sucks. See, my insides are all stretching out to make room for the baby. He's about 4.5 - 5 inches long now, and will end up somewhere around 20 or so. The ligaments that support my guts are stretching, and it hurts like a bitch sometimes. It's all normal, though. And sadly, nay, tragically, I am coming to the end of the time I can wear regular clothes, but maternity clothes still look ridiculously huge on me. Thank god I work from home most of the time! Plus I actually need to find the stuff I used when I was pregnant with L - it's all bagged up in the basement. Somewhere. The love of my life will have to help me with emptying out the storage room, bag by bag, along with a lot of other junk. (And no, Dear, now is NOT a good time to get rid of a bunch of it. Don't mess with pregnant women!) All of L's baby clothes are in there too. But it's necessary now - my regular clothes definitely won't fit in a day or two. I hate this part. Boring, ugly, and very limited clothes for the next 5 months. See above, pregnancy sucks sometimes.

5/10/2005 04:58:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink