<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Oh, joy

Tuesday, May 10, 2005
One of the joys of pregnancy this time seems to be a disruption of my sleep patterns. I'm tired very early in the evening, and then I'm up at crazy hours. I got up this morning at around 5:00. Oh, joy. In any case, it gives me a chance to catch up on stuff while the rest of the house is still asleep. Like my bloglines. On BoingBoing (where else?????) I ran across this. Cool. I want. I'll keep you posted on whatever else I find this morning while you're still sleeping. Edit 1 - More BoingBoing. The irony is thick here, you could cut it with a knife. Edit 2 - oh, and this is nice. I had missed this one. That's just flipping great.

5/10/2005 05:36:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink