<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

A small bit of good news

Thursday, June 23, 2005
Hey, I'll take what I can get. I saw a commercial on TV the other night from the wonderful cable company here. Food Network is being added in July. I miss a lot of things about living in a real city. Adequate shopping, food, entertainment, stores that stay open later than 6:00, my friends and family, of course . . . but Food Network has to be near the top of the list. I know that's sort of sad, but I love to cook, and I enjoyed watching it. There was always something to watch on either HGTV or Food Network. I really missed that channel after we moved. Has it really been almost two years since we moved here? How is that even possible? It'll almost be like civilization.

6/23/2005 07:56:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink