<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Dammit #2

Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Can something good happen now? Please? Pretty please with sugar on top??? We went up to Petsmart in Lex last night to get another hermit crab for L. Our last two croaked suddenly. We got the last one they had, it was fine, she named it Sunflower, we got home, put it in the cage, fresh food and water, etc. It's dead. Hasn't moved at all in several hours. WTF???? I'm going over to the pet store here after lunch, hoping that I can find another one and she won't notice. She was pretty upset when the last one died a few days ago, and I'd like to avoid that again. Bad mother, trying to fool my child like that, but I gotta try. Please, pretty please, something good now??????

7/20/2005 11:30:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink