<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Wowsa

Thursday, July 14, 2005
It's another I WANT post. But how freakish is this? I love technology, and I understand how this is even possible about like I understand the nitty-gritty of how a fax machine works. Which is to say, not much. Dear husband sent me this link, by the way.
Parents will no longer miss their news programs or movies if their children insist on watching cartoons. A new television will allow two different programs to air at the same time depending where one sits. Japanese electronics firm Sharp Corp on Thursday unveiled the liquid crystal display (LCD) set that can simultaneously display different images into the right and left sides of the screen through a backlight. Viewers will get an uninterrupted view no matter where they sit, but what they see will change depending on the angle, the company said in a statement.
7/14/2005 02:04:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink