<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Lessons in reality

Sunday, August 14, 2005
When you spend an hour or two making a treat to take in to work, like, oh, say butterfinger candy, don't leave a 4 year old unattended in the kitchen while it cools. Guaranteed, there will be germy finger marks all over the chocolate on the top. I'm disappointed in her, because she knows better, but it's really my fault for leaving warm melted chocolate - such temptation - in her general vicinity. Sigh. I guess it stays home.

8/14/2005 08:50:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink