<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Yeah, I suck at this blogging thing

Sunday, August 28, 2005
Everything's ok, just busy and tired. I get home from work, we fix supper, play with the kiddo, get her in bed, and then I go to sleep. Often before she does! However, Sam starts kicking the crap out of me when I lay down quietly, and then again starting at around 4 in the morning. So I'm up early these days. Hence the early bed times. Hopefully things will improve, but I'm not placing any large bets on that. You shouldn't either. Posting will likely continue to be sporadic and rare. Just add the feed to your RSS reader, and you'll know when I've had the energy to post. Here's a funny to hold you over. I've been resting my back today - I overdid it yesterday trying to get stuff ready for Sam's room. Mark took L to the lake this morning, and I've just been vegging all day, really. But before they left, L wanted Mark to take a picture of me so she "wouldn't forget what I look like". He let her take the picture with his phone, and after she saw it, she said:
"Mommy, you look so beautiful!!!" "Except for your nose."
Now I ask you, would it be possible to have an ego with an almost-five-year-old in the house? I think not. Oh, and I'm sure you've heard about Katrina. My sis-in-law lives in New Orleans, and has evacuated to the other side of Lake Pontchartrain. However, the parish she's in is also under a mandatory evacuation order. I think it's too late for her to leave now, and we're very worried about her. So cross your fingers, keep a good thought, send karma/mojo/good vibes, say a prayer, whatever works for you. But be thinking about her, would you please?

8/28/2005 05:33:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink