<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Dis, dat, and d'other

Wednesday, October 05, 2005
News you can use:

Sam will be born next week, either Monday or more likely, Thursday. I'm still lobbying for Monday, though. I know, I know, it's not up to me. But next week, for sure. Can't wait to meet him! And, not to mention, get at least a step closer to having my body back to myself again. It won't really be mine exclusively for the next year or so, as I'll be nursing, but at least I'll be able to relax a tad bit. Have a glass of wine every now and again . . .

The tale of The Long Tail, as per request, can be found here. Great concept!

And here's a great quote for you - I agree with the mindset wholeheartedly:

"You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." John Wooden
10/05/2005 10:47:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink