<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

So, an update

Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Expect this blog to be all about the kids for a good long while, by the way. They are the center of my world. Lauren is still loving being a big sis. She loves to hold Sam, and pat him, and talk to him. No jealousy issues yet, but she is regressing in some ways. She's more whiny, and suddenly can't accomplish tasks by herself. Her way of requesting attention, I guess. If I could get away for an hour or two, I'd like to do something special with just her this weekend. We shall see. Sam went to the ped yesterday, and was already back up to his birth weight. That usually takes a couple of weeks!!! Nursing like a champ, I tell you. I do wish he'd sleep more at night, but we're hanging in. Mark is irreplaceable - he's holding down the fort almost single-handedly. What a great dad he is. That's all I have time for right now, Sam just woke up. Must dash!

10/18/2005 09:01:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink