<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Wow

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
It's REALLY hard to believe that Sam will be here tomorrow. It seems like I've been pregnant forever, and it's hard to believe that it's almost over. Not that I've been waiting on pins and needles or anything, heh heh heh. OK, I have. I'll admit, I absolutely can't wait to meet the little guy, but I truly hate being pregnant. I know people who actually enjoy this sort of torture, but to me it's just what you have to put up with to get to the fun part. Yes, even with sleep deprivation, worry, and stress of parenting, it's much fun. The only thing I'll miss, based on my first time, is feeling him move. I was surprised after Lauren was born how much I missed her movements. But not the feet in the ribs - that I could surely do without. Speaking of, L is just so excited about Sam's arrival. I'm quite sure that will change once our house is all about dirty diapers and a crying baby, and she has to adjust to not being an only child. But for now, she's just happy. I'll tell you - I wouldn't change a thing about my life.

10/12/2005 08:46:00 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • We're all thinking about you...and Sam...and Lauren and Mark....the office seemed half empty....not half full....as people would poke their heads in to verify that you REALLY weren't there. You and Sam have a great day tomorrow! UM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/12/2005 06:01:00 PM  
  • As I write this, he's probably already here! I'm thinking about you too. Happy, Happy birth day to you all!

    By Blogger Lori-Lyn, at 10/13/2005 08:43:00 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink