<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Jill's Place
7 days worth of rants & raves

Wow!

Saturday, October 29, 2005
Sam the man is growing like a weed. I just noticed that the pajamas that Lauren is wearing that used to be huge on her now fit perfectly. I just know I'll turn around in a few weeks and they'll be too little for her. Where does the time go? They are growing up so very fast, and I don't want to miss a second of it. How fast are they growing? Lauren literally grew half an inch in a matter of a few weeks, according to the growth chart on her wall. Sam was born on October 13th at 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Before we left the hospital 2 days later, he had dropped to 6 pounds, 7 ounces. He had his two week well child check yesterday. 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Jesus, that's almost a pound in just two weeks! I'm glad he's growing so well and thriving, but it makes me sad in a way. He's already much less delicate-seeming; he just seems more sturdy I guess. But it goes by so quickly. Again, if I just close my eyes for a moment, a month or two will have gone by. Fortunately, closing my eyes doesn't often happen around here . . .

10/29/2005 10:26:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jill :: permalink